Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Insurance

Hi all
It is time to insure again.
There was a very helpful letter last June from David Allinson with lots of
quotes for 3000 miles. He chose British Heritage.
Unfortunately like many others they will not insure me because I cover 7000
miles per annum.

I have a quote for £188 third party fire and theft from Churchill on 5000
miles per year.
Also Lancaster £388 Fully Comp and  Hastings £318 Fully Comp with 3 years No
claims.

Does anybody know who can come up with reasonable cover (UK Market).
Thanks
Peter H