Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Stag/Buick questions

Hello Don,
	The stock Buick V6 intake manifold (with a Rochester 2bbl that is) will lower
the carb enough to rub the stock bonnett with the insulating pad removed and a
super low profile air filter assembly you can buy at a performance shop,
depending on how the motor mounts were fabricated.  If you use an after market
"stock 4bbl manifold" by Edlebrock or similar, things might be different, carb
higher position.
	This is from my experience of 3 or 4 Buick V6 conversions that I have come
across, so as such this is not ...

In My Humble Opinion, just my observations.  ;-}

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC