Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Windscreen moulding tool

Hey guys,

Does anyone have or has fabricated the windscreen moulding tool to install
said moulding. I would like to borrow one if possible and will pay postage
to and from, unless of course someone says it doesn't work and to use
something else. You can email me and I can get you address stuff and other
logistics.

On another note, when my blood pressure falls below 200 psi, I will give you
a story on what a PROFESSIONAL had done to my newly restored Stag with its
brand new rebuilt multi thousand dollar Stag motor that had only 43 miles on
it. Lets just say it was barbeque time except you needed to wait for the
flames to get below two feet! This is the main reason why I let NO ONE touch
my stuff, Tim Buja of Rockford is an exception.

Joe Pawlak
Hampshire Ill USA
65 Spit, 73 Stag and others
email work: joseph.a.pawlak@domain.elided