Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Dash pad.

John

getting the dash out is just a case of "keep unbolting " till it comes out.  Centre contol, drop the steearing column, the 2 bolts either end, accesses from outside the body and keep going.

as for covering it, I was looking at a spare dash that I have for a sedan, the stag is identical, and I was considering how hard it would be to stip all the existing covering off and then just coating it using a sheet of vinyl.

you would probably have to glue the sheet initially as a whole piece where it touches and then cut out the panel holes and just work the glue until it covers completely.

might be a cheap way to go.

keep staggering  brian