Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Ordering from Rimmers

Hi George,
         you should be able to order parts from Rimmers with pretty good
confidence. I have ordered thousands of dollars worth of parts in the past
with very few problems. What problems I have had were always put right,
with myself, on the odd occasion coming out not just even, but ahead! I
have ordered 'online', very simple, parts turned up like magic the next
week. One tip I would make is to contact them and get a 'customer card'.
This will give you an account number, and all your billing, shipping
details will be onfile. This will really make ordering online a snap.
         A little anecdote.When I was restoring my car I needed a recovered
L/H dash. I contacted Rimmers and they had one in stock.I was planning a
trip to England in about 6 months and wanted to pick it up (amongst many
other things) then. Rimmers held it for me for all that time on the
strength of my word, and never asked for a deposit. Sure enough, 6 months
later it was waiting for me at their warehouse. It could have resulted in a
very disappointing trip for me if they had not kept one in stock when I
turned up, and I'm sure they could have sold it a dozen times. That earned
them many 'Brownie' points in my book!
        One other plus, if you have a need for clean, heavy duty paper feed
and fertilizer sacks, then Rimmers is the place for you! They are located
in a fairly rural farming area and seem to like to use the aforementioned
as packing!
       Good luck, Russ Brown.