> Cardinal Triumph Supplies
> High Level Road
> Gateshead
> Tyne & Wear
> NE8 2AG
> Tel: ++ 191 4785444
> Fax: ++ 191 4784739
> E-mail: CARDINALTRIUMPH@domain.elided
>
> This company never seems to crop up in conversation on the mailing list
> . Is this because no one knows about it or is it because people have had
> a bad experience with them??

Cardinal Triumph advertise regularly in the Stag Owners Club magazine
(recently referred to by Mike Wattam as "another magazine" in his mail
to Ian Soady)  so all SOC members know about them.

I haven't had any dealings with them so cannot comment on their service.

John Clayton
SOC mem.no.1570
Kent   U.K.