Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Dealing with Rimmer Brothers

Barratts sold there stag spares to rimmers as I understand it

Whilst we are talking about companies , I have dealt with SOC spares ,
rimmers and cardinal triumph supplies.
I have received great service from all of them but have found cardinal
triumph to be 30% cheaper

Company details are:
Cardinal Triumph Supplies
High Level Road
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear
NE8 2AG
Tel: ++ 191 4785444
Fax: ++ 191 4784739
E-mail: CARDINALTRIUMPH@domain.elided

This company never seems to crop up in conversation on the mailing list
. Is this because no one knows about it or is it because people have had
a bad experience with them??

cheers
deanc