Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Heater switch orientation

I noticed that on left LHD Stags, the heater switch is oriented through
90 degrees compared to the RHD model( I looked in the hand book).  I
was expecting the little pin that you press to remove the cover would
be at the bottom, but it is on the right hand side.  Any clues why this
was done.

I didn't see my last question appear on the list, so I'm repeating it
here.  Why are there four round disks riveted to the floor in the
cabin, one in each foot-well?

===
Sujit Roy
786 Erie Circle,