Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Restoration: In Need Of Dire Help

Alex,

If you are a reasonably competant DIYer then I agree with the old saying
"If you want a job done properly, do it yourself !".

However you have to consider the time involved and the strength of you
relationship with your other half !

I started my restoration in 1990 and I may just finish it this year ! We
have moved house and had two children in that time ! I think the car
shows that the effort was worth it but would not consider anything on
this scale again.

After a major restoration you could probably write a Haynes Manual
yourself !

Good luck,

Dave.
--