Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Targa anyone?

Two days ago I sent the following mail to Mark, and copied
it to the Stag List thinking only the attachment would be rejected.
However, on re-reading Glenn's mail I now understand the
complete mail was rejected, hence my resending the text now.

"Mark,

Further to my last e-mail, the photo I saw was actually in the
last issue of the SOC magazine, (i.e. No.216. March 1999)
on the back cover.  (That's what comes of reading 1992
magazines one minute and 1999 ones the next!)

In the current magazine (April 1999) Alan Skeates from Canberra,
Australia, has asked for more details - close-ups, instructions, etc.
However, the owner, Peter Clark from Devon, has a small advert
in the Wanted section as he's after some wheels similar to those
in the picture. (Mercury 4-stud 6-spoke in case anyone can help)
He gives his phone number so shouldn't mind me passing it on:-
+1297-21371       You'll need the UK code of course.

I've scanned the photos to a jpg file which I'm attaching.
According to Glenn you should get it, but the others on the List
won't.  (Hopefully this won't cause the Internet to self-destruct)
It would help if you can confirm receipt as it's the first time I've
done this.

BTW Isn't it great news that they've caught someone who might be
responsible for the Melissa virus.  If found guilty he could get up to
40 years in jail.   That should act as a powerful deterrent to all the
other "virus  *******s" out there.  (Insert your own description of
these pathetic and destructive individuals)"

John Clayton
SOC member no.1570
Kent  U.K.