Stag/Stag Digest Archive

E-mail Attachments

Hi John,
	I would not worry about sending the photo to the list from the receivers end,
they are protected because the mail server just rejects any e-mail with
attachments or over 5000 words.  Richard Welty implemented that to fight spam,
keeps "frogs out of your coffee"  as Mark Bradikus says.

For those of you wondering why your posts do not make it to the digest, there is
supposedly another filter that will not forward mail to the list that is
formatted in anything other than just plain old ASCII text (flat file), only
allowing some HTML references like links and e-mail addresses.

I think this is documented somewhere in the Stag Digest rules ...

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC