Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Targa anyone?

Mark,

I recently came across a photo of a Targa top in a 1992
SOC magazine.  The then Editor asked for more details but
so far I haven't come across them.

I'm currently up to Issue no.151 (April 1993) in my task
of re-reading all 217 magazines selecting articles and snippets
for the forthcoming SOC Technical Reprint book.

I'll have a go at scanning in the photo and let you know if I've
managed it successfully. (I'm very new to this scanning business)
I'll also look out for more details in later issues.

John Clayton
SOC member no.1570
Kent U.K.

P.S. Don't worry Glenn; I won't send the photo file to the List!