Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Air conditioner condensor

In a message dated 3/24/99 11:31:34 PM Central Standard Time,
gmerrel@domain.elided writes:

<< Hello Frank,
 	Sounds right to me.  The compressor is a Borg/Warner York unit, made in the
 USA.  There is a Switch/Relay unit mounted on the driver side fender, dryer
in
 front of it next to the radiator expansion bottle, condenser in front of the
 radiator.  I may have an engine compartment pic or two that I can send off in
 day or two showing typical config.

Thanks, Glenn. It sounds like I'm missing the switch/relay.  I don't have the
sub harness that goes to the relay or to the fan motors, but the wires end
next to the compressor with male connectors on them.  A picture would be
great.

Frank M