Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Air conditioner condensor

At 10:31 PM 3/24/99 -0700, Glenn Merrell wrote:
>Hello Frank,
>	Sounds right to me.  The compressor is a Borg/Warner York unit, made in the
>USA.  There is a Switch/Relay unit mounted on the driver side fender,
dryer in
>front of it next to the radiator expansion bottle, condenser in front of the
>radiator.  I may have an engine compartment pic or two that I can send off
in a
>day or two showing typical config.
>
>Regards,
>Glenn  Merrell

Glenn,

You have a MkII, right? My MkI has a Switch/Relay unit mounted on the
driver side inner fender, the dryer is tucked in behind the left main beam
headlight bucket. Condenser in front of the radiator, naturally.
 Henry Frye - thefryes@domain.elided - Connecticut, USA
 Stag MkI  	Getting Sorted Out
 TR3B   	Driver
 TR250 X 3	The BIG Project - Will Be Worth the Wait
 Homepage	http://members.iconn.net/thefryes/