Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Mystery holes

Does anyone know what the two tapped holes in the bulkhead just to the
left of the bonnet catch (looking from the front) are used for ?
Something on MK 1s, autos or air conditioning ?

I have made an adaptor plate so that I can mount the Luminition module
here without having to drill the bulkhead.

Regards,

Dave.
--
	Dave Biggs