Stag/Stag Digest Archive

wiring question

I was looking at the wiring diagram for the Stag.  Going from the
starter motor to the coil is a wire color coded as WO.  What color is
WO?
I have 2 WR colored wire running from the starter.  One of these wires
has been cut and it doing nothing.
The switch in the auto gear box isn't working so the PO cut these wires
and joined them together.  The car starts in any gear. (will fix that
soon)
There is a wire connected to the coil.  This is not colored WO either.
The coil according to the manual is meant to be 6 volts.  Have
recommendations been made to make it a 12 volt unit instead?
I will get the meter out this weekend and take a look at these points.

Another question regarding wiring, is there a place that sells color
code wire, other than buying a wiring loom and cutting it up?

sujit

===
Sujit Roy
786 Erie Circle,