Stag/Stag Digest Archive

brake lines

while doing a lot of needed work on my 73 stag, i decided to replace all the
brake lines that feed the rear brakes. the parts suppliers i use here in
usa,as well as rimmer bros (uk) don't seem to stock the metal lines. no
problem, as local stores sell brake lines. but the ends are simply flared. i
have a conventional flaring tool, but the metal lines i removed have "bubble"
shaped ends. i think these may be referred to as "iso" ends. i have many
sources for tools here in usa, but all tools offered to do the "iso" ends are
metric. my 73 stag is not metric. any thoughts? jeff ware, 73 stag.