Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 11:48:31 -0500
From: Mike Wattam <MikeWattam@domain.elided>
Subject: Should I change from Auto G-Box to Manual?
[snip]
The mechanical change-over is relatively straightforward with a STAG
gearbox including overdrive, flywheel, clutch mecahnicals, hydraulics
and pedal box assembly.
I capitalised STAG because there are a number of 'people' about selling
2000/2500 Innsbruck gearboxes which fit with very few modifications
(spigot/input shaft being the main one).  The Innsbruck gearbox has
smaller bearings including thrusts, a smaller layshaft and because of
these major differences may not stand the torque.  As this infers,
getting the correct Stag gearbox is not too easy.
[snip]
This e-mail is  not an  official  statement of  the
Waikato  Regional  Council unless otherwise stated.