From: Richard Brake [mailto:richard.brake@domain.elided]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 1999 11:40 PM
To: Dean Cunningham; 'stag@domain.elided'
Subject: RE: Stag questions/parts wanted
he seat belts on my '72 Stag are inertia and still use the central
binnacle, you just need to get a belt with the correct clip to go into
it. Mk II Saloon/Estate's are I believe interchangable (same era 70-73)
after that they use the horrible stalk's as well. These cars also can
supply replacement binnacles unfortunately not with the nice white
surround that Stags have. These are the source of the all black
binnacles that some suppliers ship!

I'm sure I've got some, but they need overhauling! Personally I prefer
non-inertia as they're more comfortable.

Richard  Brake
richard.brake@domain.elided

	Whilst on the subject of seat belts, can someone advise on how
to go
	about replacing the front static belts with inertia belts and
can I
	still use the central binnacle rather than separate stalks?

This e-mail is  not an  official  statement of  the
Waikato  Regional  Council unless otherwise stated.