Rear seat belts as I understand it were fitted on the federal stags.
From what I have seen there are mounting nuts inside the tonneau cover
area and the trim backing panel has an oval hole cut in it. All that is
missing is the plastic "grommet" for around the hole aperture.
I understand it that the mounting points are suitable for lap belts
only.

Whilst on the subject of seat belts, can someone advise on how to go
about replacing the front static belts with inertia belts and can I
still use the central binnacle rather than separate stalks?

Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:17:24 -0800 (PST)
From: ben dover <sujitroy@domain.elided>

Seat belts-

My seat belts, once released, don't return to their normal position.
Can I open them up and try and get the springs to work a little better
or should I consider buying new ones.

The back seats don't have any seat belts.  Can seat belts be fitted?
This e-mail is  not an  official  statement of  the
Waikato  Regional  Council unless otherwise stated.