Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Introduction

Hello there,

I'm not an expert but I believe both Rimmers and Robsport sell Rover 3.5
Exhaust Manifolds and systems for the Stag.

Also I recall being told the Holley carb is the only one you can fit
under a Stag bonnet, without cutting the bonnet and and having a
power-bulge (spoiling the lines in my view). I don't know which Holley
that is and how well it works. I believe that even the Strombergs
require hacking the bonnet about.

Are you sure you can't acquire a Stag engine or rebuild yours. Then you
wont have to change the front springs (in order to lower the body) etc
etc etc........

IMHO.......

Richard  Brake
richard.brake@domain.elided