Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: AUSTRALIAN STAGS

Hello Peter,
	Great to read your post regarding Australian Stags.  Sounds like your TSOA Club
is very active.
	In regard to the post of various spec Stags, that came from me in regard to
Triumph Service Bulletin Information differences post.  According to various
Service Information Bulletins and the Triumph Stag Parts Catalogue, there are
indicated differences in areas such as the Carb breather and emmissions piping
that shows UK, European, USA/AUS configurations, just to name one area.  USA and
Australian Stags were fitted with radiator cowls and lower deflector shields,
where the rest of the world market was not, and there are other subtle
differences by market ares.

	I'm sure that some ambitious soul out there will start a listing of Stag
differences by market, commission number, engine number, and approximate
manufacture dates, if it is not on someone's home page as of yet.   Anyone?

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*J*O*I*N**Y*O*U*R**L*O*C*A*L**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**C*L*U*B**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC