Stag/Stag Digest Archive

BMW rover etc

Greetings from canberra

I saw Mike' posting re BMW Rover and unipart.

About a month ago a romour circulated and was denighed that Ford were trying to buy BMW.

We all now know that fords bought Volvo.

However a rumour surfaced here in the last week that someone was trying to buy BMW but more interesting the story is that the Rover part of BMW is dragging BMW down the gurgler and that the top Rover man got the flick and if Rover do not shape up in the next couple of years, rover will be dead.

any comments gents

keep staggering  Brian