Stag/Stag Digest Archive

TSR Stags on Television, Book

Dear All

One of our members has his Stag featuring in a new 2 part story about a
policeman classic car owner, and should be appearing on television in the
Spring.  The car has a serious accident late in the story - do not be
alarmed, it is not real!  I can't tell you the name of the programme as it
hasn't been decided yet, but is noe being finished off by Carlton
Television and will be offered for showing on terrestial, cable and
satellite television.

Also look out for the new Bay View book on the Stag appearing in
March/April, in which one of our members Stag also takes a major position.

Mike Wattam
Chairman - Triumph Stag Register