Stag/Stag Digest Archive

AUSTRALIAN STAGS

Hi all

One of my consultant colleagues has just returned from 6 weeks in Oz, and
says virtually every day he saw at least one Stag on the road.  He was
mainly in Sydney but also Melbourne, and despite the work-load we set,
managed to really enjoy his trip and can't wait to get back.

Well done, chaps and chapesses!

Lets have more of you in this digest.

He was even able to buy me a Stag Dinky model in a toy shop in Sydney - I
didn't have the heart to tell him I already have 3!

Mike Wattam
Chairman - Triumph Stag Register