Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Rubber Components

Hello Phil
Thanks for those useful comments.
Hardtop seals are a real pain. I have been through much grief to reboard my
rare early MK1 Saddle Tan door trims, and now the water runs all over them and
into the door pockets It comes through the plastic hardtop seals because they
are too hard and don't seal properly against the tops of the doors or header
capping. I am going to try rubber grease to improve and make less squeaky.
Every time I hit a bump its like bouncing on a basket.
Peter H