Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag auto to O/D conversion

I am considering switching from the automatic trans to a manual o/d unit.
in my 73 MK 2 Stag.  I have an A type Stag box that I bought some time
ago, and am told that the A type will not fit into the MKII without a lot
of modifications. Does anyone have experience with the change over?
Thanks in advance.

Larry Miceli
'73 Stag
'66 Herald

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]