Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Greetings

Hello Stag Digesters,

For those of you subscribed to the big Triumphs list, you probably know me
by name. I've got a TR3B driver, and a bunch of TR250's I am slowly working
on to make one nice TR250. Well, the '250 project just got shot in the
leg... again!

I just made a deal to buy a MkI Stag.

Hope to have the car home within a few weeks. Old Man Winter has set in for
the duration here in the hills of Connecticut, and trying to schedule a
trip around my busy consulting business and snow storms is proving to be a
difficult task.

The car has it's original engine, 4 speed O/D gearbox, chrome wires, a new
hood installed by a professional convertible top guy, timing chains
replaced within the last 1000 miles or so. The body is virtually rust free,
and the undercarriage is solid. The car was resprayed a few years ago, and
looks super.

I know I'm crazy, as I have done my homework and still bought a Stag that I
didn't hear run! The car has a few burnt wires in the harness, and wasn't
getting gas or a spark. I am crossing my fingers I won't find any expensive
problems when I get it running.

When it gets home, I'll post a few picts to my web site.

Looking forward to getting and giving help to the digest.
 Henry Frye - thefryes@domain.elided - Connecticut, USA
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   	Driver
 TR250  CD690 L     	Soon to be Driver
 TR250  CD8096 L    	Someday Driver
 TR250  CD1074 L    	For Sale (soon!)
 Stag MkI		Waiting to be picked up from seller!
 Homepage         http://members.iconn.net/thefryes/