Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Website

Hello,

This is the final message relating to this website

http://website.lineone.net/~chris.fereday

Please follow the link to the scrap yard pictures - I'd appreciate any
comments

The link to a full size picture doesn't work apart from on the blue Stag (a
sorry state I'm sure you will agree).

Please bear in mind that this site is still under construction.

If anyone recognises their car and wants it removed from the site or if
anyone would like to add their car to the site, please let me know.

Chris