Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: oil pressure fluctuations

Bruce

English cars are reknown for their large capacities.

My history of cars commenced with a 1940 Austin A40, 4 cylinder, had a huge oil and water capacity.

Then I bought a 1960 (new at thew time) Morris major, again with large capicities in both oil and water.

And now I have a 2000 sedan, 2500S sedan and of course the stag, all of which a well endowed.

These large capacities are great for long distance, hot weather operation, something which I wouold safely assume never happens in the UK, but certainly in Australia, but it is a pain in cold climates and short distances which occur around Cnaberra during winter.

keep staggering  Brian