Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Tonneau Cover for Stag

My Stag has a tonneau fitted to it. I do not know the history but
believe it was a custom job. The front fits to studs on the dash, for
the sides it has press studs on the door tops, with small flaps going up
by the quarterlights. The clever bit (to me) was it has two studs in the
boot channel and the tonneau goes over the rear deck and into the boot
channel.

This works as well as any tonneau does keeping thedamp and light rain
out. With heavy rain you get a big puddle in the middle, also the zip
tends to leak. That said I do find it a useful accessory and
neater/quicker than the hood for shows 'n things.

Richard  Brake

Richard.Brake@domain.elided

ps   My cheap spell checker does'nt like "Tonneau" and "Quarterlight".
pps Anyone going to the "Triumph Spares Day" at Sandown park Esher
England 18-Oct