Subject: stag-digest V4 #52
Author:  Internet:owner-stag-digest@domain.elided/ at Internet
Date:    05/10/98 10:00

stag-digest          Friday, October 2 1998          Volume 04 : Number 052

Forum for Discussion of Triumph Stags
       Richard Welty <rwelty@domain.elided>
       Digest Coordinator

Contents:

 Re: Oil Pressure
 Softop Waterproofing...
 Re: Softop Waterproofing...
 Re: MK1 / MK2 Soft tops
 MK1 / MK2 Soft tops
 Softop Waterproofing...
 Re: Unleaded and Oil Pressure Gauge
 Stags to Bathurst
 Radio

Stag Digest Home Page: /stag/

Send submissions to stag-digest@domain.elided

Send administrative requests to stag-digest-request@domain.elided

To unsubscribe, include the word unsubscribe by itself in the body of
the message, unless you are sending the request from a different address
than the one that appears on the list.  Include the word help in a
message to stag-digest-request to get a list of other majordomo
commands.