Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Stag "Middle" sill

Thanks for that Mike.

I found that SOC Spares reference this in their colour catalogue (page
26 on the version I have, it's about 3 years old), so they probably got
if from the original parts catalogue. (and it's NLA)

The reason for the question was, that whilst restoring my stag, the
panel beater (a known TR enthusiast) and I decided to add a "middle
sill".
Perhaps this is a waste of time but we figured at the time "if they put
it in originally there must of been a reason"

Perhaps not purist but it'll be interesting to see if it "helps".
hmmm.......... but after such a long time in restoration, will I
remember what it was like to drive a stag??

For those that may be interested (or appalled) once I track down the
photos of the middle sill installation , I'll pop them on my homepage.

cheers

deanc

This e-mail is  not an  official  statement of  the
Waikato  Regional  Council unless otherwise stated.