From: Wood,Andrew <alw@domain.elided>
To: STAG@SMTP {stag@domain.elided} <stag@domain.elided>
Date: 10 September 1998 10:30
Subject: Brakes

I have just bought a Gunson Eezibleed pressure bleeding kit for use with the
Stag.  It comes with a variety of caps for fitting onto the master cylinder.
Inevitably none of them fit although the kit comes with a slip inviting me
to order additional caps.  The one which seems nearest is described as
having a nominal size of 80 millimetres and was fitted to some
Austi/Rover/Jaguar/Triumphs. I presume this is the right one to order but if
anybody  can confirm this I would be grateful if they would let me know.

Thanks
Andrew Wood