Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Temperature Guages

Mike

That is not quite correct, in my case I worry little about temp as I know
that all is well on this front, my squint was caused by watching the oil
pressure guage until I ripped that blasted oil cooler out the other day.

now I can spend more time watching the scenery and get rid of the squint.

keep staggering   brian

>Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 09:11:30 -0400
>From: Mike Wattam <MikeWattam@domain.elided>
>Subject: Temperature Guages