Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag M/C

Bruce.

As peter says it can be done, but it is easier to remove the whole lot, all
you need is a long arm on the socket and four bolts plus the pin through
the brake pedal and all is out.

as Peter says if it is an oil leak and the rear side of the reservior is
the one going down, it is odds on that it has lleaked into the power boost
and the booster will need cleaning out.  I lost the booster in stopping
quickly at the traffic lights and it is not a pleasure experience.  luckily
I had just about stopped and no traffic in front of me.

However, are you sure that the leak in fcrom the M/c,  have you checked the
slave clylinders.

keep staggering   brian