Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag Specs

Hi all,

I recently decided that I want a V8 car and have now decided that it
should be a Triumph Stag. I already own a Triumph Trophy 1200 motorbike,
so the Stag would complete the set nicely.

Could anyone tell me any specifications they know about it or where to
find them such as power output, weight, etc. What are they like round
twisty corners? I have friends with TVRs, Lotus Elises and Westfields
and I am wondering if I stand any chance at all of keeping up with them.

Do you all still have the original Triumph V8? I was wondering about its
reliability since in the classifieds it seems that half have been
replaced with a Rover 3.5 unit. Does anybody recommend one or the other?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Cheers,

Mike.

mbuckham@domain.elided