Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-digest V4 #12

Hi Richard,

Maxtor has been out of business for some time as far as actually building drives.
Either junk it, or get it replaces and use it for backups only.  The last two
years of Maxtor's production was flakey.

Your best bet is a Quantum, with Seagate second.

I work in the drive industry (and no, not for Quantum - but for companies that
build test and manufacturing equipment for the drive manufacturers).

I really appreciate all the work you put into keeping the Stag Digest going.  I
wish that there was something similar fro my Spitfire.

Best wishes,

Bruce Koehler
72 Stag
Santa Cruz