Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Intermittent miss fire/Overheating

Hello Nick,
    You are now a Stag expert, you located the problem, fixed the problem.  Many
happy miles and repairs...Oh yeah, the fuel pump sticking...carry a rubber mallet
until you get a chance to tear it apart and burnish the contacts on the internal
relay, clean out the screens and check it out for the typical rust and crud.

Everybody, give Nick an atta-boy!!

Glenn Merrell