Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Another Hooray

Or even the Footman James Retro run perhaps?

I might add that the Coys International Historic Festival
was taking place at Silverstone and it was a superb event.
Where else can you wander right into the pit garages and
inspect priceless Ferraris and other cars without anyone
turning a hair?

There was a re-enactment of the first Grand Prix which took place
there in October 1948. I believe there were about 20 of the original
23 cars, and several of the original drivers. (I'm sure someone will
correct my figures if they're wrong)

With numerous static displays and even a mass hot-air balloon
fly-out it is an event I can thoroughly recommend for next year.

John Clayton