Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Star Cars

Talking of values,

Did anybody catch the article in the paper a couple of weeks ago, it
concerned Princess Diana's wedding present from Prince Charles. A 1981
Ford Escort Ghia.. it sold about 6 years ago to a chap who wanted a car
for his daughter and he paid £6,000 an extortionate amount for a car of
that age. However I was gobsmacked to hear that it is being sold at
auction now with a reserve of £60,000..

It's a Mad Mad Mad World

Regards

Richard Hudson