Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Speakers

Hi Scott

1stly don't cut holes in your front door trims, they cost way too much
to replace if you need to and also you would have to butcher the door
maybe weakening the structure. I mounted my speakers to squares of
hardboard which I covered with black vinyl to match the interior and
then attached them over the rear cubby holes in the back of the car. A
mate of mine mounted his under the dash board..

Regards

Richard Hudson
73 Auto White Stag