Stag/Stag Digest Archive

re: star cars

Richard

One of our members decided to check if the boot light was on or off when
the lid was closed.  he is a slightly built chap about 5foot 4 tall, he
managed to climb in, shut the lid, and foolishly relied on his wife to open
the lid.

When he told me of this, my comment was that he should have done it the
other way, that is, lock her in the boot.

keep staggering   brian

At 08:55 AM 16/06/98 +0100, you wrote:
>A mate reminded me of another stag star. I can't remember the name of it
>but it was a TV film shown last year starring Nigel Havers and Gena
>McKee, he was the baddy husband who drove a Stag. It even overheated on
>him. (Shame on your annual maintenance schedule young man). Anyway at
>the end, Mr Havers managed to fit his deceased (murdered in a bath of
>salt water) wife into the boot of his stag and even shut the lid.. hmm
>
>Don't know about you lot but I sometimes feel lucky to fit a fag paper
>in my boot sometimes.
>
>Keep those star cars coming in as I'm trying to compile a list..
>
>Regards
>
>Richard Hudson
>73 Auto White

Brian & Jan Tink

Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
Australia
P.O. Box 815  Woden  A.C.T. 2606
batink@domain.elided
Phone: (02) 62815275 (h)  Mobile 014 68 5040
Fax:   (02) 62812331  Need prior warning to set up computer
FGBMFI   "His Banner over us is Love"

                                 /\
                         ___	/  \
                               \___/