Stag/Stag Digest Archive

re: star cars

A mate reminded me of another stag star. I can't remember the name of it
but it was a TV film shown last year starring Nigel Havers and Gena
McKee, he was the baddy husband who drove a Stag. It even overheated on
him. (Shame on your annual maintenance schedule young man). Anyway at
the end, Mr Havers managed to fit his deceased (murdered in a bath of
salt water) wife into the boot of his stag and even shut the lid.. hmm

Don't know about you lot but I sometimes feel lucky to fit a fag paper
in my boot sometimes.

Keep those star cars coming in as I'm trying to compile a list..

Regards

Richard Hudson
73 Auto White