Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: star cars

Another couple of appearances not mentioned so far are a starring role in a
film called "My beautiful Launderette" for a white Stag and in the detective
series "Hazell" for, I think, an emerald green Stag.  There was also
supposed to be one used in the filming of the Goldie Hawn film "Bird on a
Wire", where it was used for the in car footage as a "stunt double" for a 3
series BMW, I must admit though that I could never see any trace of Stag in
the film.

Colin Johnstone