Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: star cars

There was also a Stag used in an episode of Bergerac.
It was filmed trying to prevent a light aircraft taking off
from one of Jersey's beaches.

I seem to recall someone in the SOC was compiling
a list of all these appearances. He advertised in the club
magazine a couple of years ago.  Give me a few days
and I might be able to find out who it was.

John Clayton  (SOC member 1570)