Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Regret I must offer my Stag for sale.

Hi folks,

The proverbial "Shop From Hell" has eaten all of my money. Regretably I
must offer some of my toys for sale.

I ahve a 1973 Stag in good condition. Rust is limited to a little bit
around the windscreen frame, a bit under the rear boot trim, and a bit
under the lower hard top trim. Floor pans and boot are solid and
un-rusted! The car is 100% complete and the body is straight and sound.
The left quarter panel has bondo and should be replaced. The car was
originally Mallard, but has been repainted a godawful green. Fortunately
the idiots^H^H^H^H^H^H bodyshop didn't prep the car very well and the
green just flakes off.

Both tops are included. Total miles is 56K. The car has been in storage
since it dropped a timing chain in 1981. All present including good
radials and a new Michelin spare, tool kit, original owner's dog tag and
manuals.

Asking $2,200.00. Location is Northwest Louisiana. We can assist with
delivery out to about 500 miles. If interested please e-mail or call
(318) 929-9798 after 18:00 CDT. We have young children so, no calls
after 21:00 CDT please.

Thanks,
Charles