Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: star cars

Stags that I remember are from Londons Burning "Malcolm" and Hazel , which
featured Nicholas Ball ( sob sob they trashed it with a garden fork, of all
things ).

I seem to remember shedding a tear or two at the Italian Job "when I were a
nipper" to see a Ferrari , a DB5, 2 E types and numerus Mini Coopers
written off.  I seem to remember my dad saying that they were only body
shells, oh to have one of them now !