Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Gaydon

Dave Biggs wrote:

> I went down on the Sunday in convoy with the SOC South Midlands area
> (about 6 Stags and my SD1 !).

Was that the red Vitesse 3.9 if I remember correctly?? - That looked
quite smart.

I went up with a friend in her Stag for the Saturday and Sunday.  Many
thanks to all who offered help/waved to a red Stag stranded on the
motorway.  She broke down once on the way, and three times on the way
home, the final time popping a valve :(

At least we made it to the event and totally enjoyed every minute of
it.  Many thanks to everyone who brought their cars to show, and to
those who helped organise it.

Jonathan (normally just a reader on the list!)