Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Gaydon

Peter and all,

I went down on the Sunday in convoy with the SOC South Midlands area
(about 6 Stags and my SD1 !).

I was talking to someone on the James Paddock stand and they said that
they arrived on the Saturday evening to set up and were very surprised
to hear that Rimmers had been there all day. They were a bit peeved that
they hadn't been told that it was a two day event.

I noticed that Paddock's were quite a bit cheaper for most things and so
I only got bits from Rimmer's if Paddock's hadn't got it with them.

There did seem to be quite a large number of overseas visitors, I
certainly noticed French/Belgian, German, Dutch and Americans.

I had intended to drop in on the TSR stand to see Mike but by the time I
had been round all the parts stands and the museum the wife and 3 year
old daughter had had enough and wanted to go home ! I knew I should have
gone on my own !

How about meeting up at national day (Trentham Gardens, Stoke-on-Trent)
on Sun Aug 2nd I think. May be difficult for our overseas friends
though.

Regards,

Dave.
--